How does a mold allergy manifest itself?
An airborne spore produced by mold is similar to pollen. It is well known that mold is an allergen that causes allergy symptoms in most people. Upon inhaling spores, your body believes they will harm you and attacks them, resulting in many classic allergy symptoms. Sneezing, itchy skin, rashes, hives, itching nose, sore throat, coughing, trouble sleeping, and trouble breathing may be symptoms of this reaction. If you or your loved ones are experiencing these allergy symptoms, consult a medical professional immediately, and call us for mold testing and remediation. For children, the elderly, and those with asthma, mold can be hazardous. Save your loved ones from mold attacks.
Key Components of Indoor Environment
With Mold and Environmental’s comprehensive air quality assessment, we inspect key indoor environmental components using specialized instruments.
- Identification of Proper Humidity Control (Thermal Hydrometer)
- A FLIR thermal imaging camera is used to inspect for moisture intrusion caused by leaks or water intrusion.
- Measurement of Airborne Particulates
- Identification of excess Volatile Organic Compounds and HCOC [Formaldehyde]
- Microbiological growth inspected visually
Call us today to book an appointment with our mold removal experts in Fort Pierce.